Line Dancing 1.30-4.00 pm in the Stafford Rangers Social Club
Suggested £5 donation
To request a ticket at a suggested £5 donation please go to the following email address:
If you would prefer to collect a ticket it can be collected from the Stafford Rangers Social Club on a Wednesday between 7.00pm and 10.00pm.
- Arrival – Please arrive from 1.30 start.
- Venue – Make your way through the main entrance to the social club and turn immediately right.
- Donations – Can be provided by you on arrival either to Elaine who will be leading the sessions or the Charity Staff on the room entrance.
Charity T Shirt:
- If you would like to take part and wear our T Shirt (Only available for donations of over £15.00 please to cover the costs of the shirt)
- When you register please request the size you require (Small/Medium/Large/X Large/ XX Large)
- This is our first Line Dance event and is the vision of the late Jon Downing (Chairman of Stafford Rangers) who wanted the event to support all three of the organisations with whom he had most contact. MND Association, Katharine House Hospice and Stafford Rangers Football Club.
- We would be delighted if you would let other potential know know that they can register to join the dance with us.
GET IN TOUCH!
2019 Event Schedule
10:00 | Sponsored Walk
Sponsored walk starting from Stafford Rangers Football Club football pitch.
10:15-12:15 | Junior Football Tournament
Junior tournament organised by James Nation.
1:00 | Football Match One
Stafford Rangers Conference North Winning Team v Stafford Rangers Legends.
2:00 – 5:00 | Line Dancing
Line Dancing sessions in the main social club function rooms.
4:00 | Football Match Two
Celebrity All Stars v Sheffield Hallam over 50’s National Vets Champions 2018.
6:30 | Closing Ceremony
Speeches and closing ceremony in the Social Club function room.