Fans help required
As we get close to the start of the season, we are asking for volunteers to help out on a couple of days to get the ground spic-and-span.
Our volunteer days are Saturdays 25th June and 2nd July 9am-1pm.
While we have a pre-season friendly at Stafford Town on the 2nd July; by finishing at 1pm, this should give you ample time to freshen up and get down to Evans Park to cheer on the lads.
On arrival you will be allocated into teams to work on:
1. Weeding the area at the front of the car park and terracing.
2. Clean all the advertising boards and seats
3. Paint the back of the pitch side advertising boards and top of fencing black.
4. Paint the gates around the pitch white.
5. Clean the home and away turnstiles and paint them.
6. Redecorate the Stan Robinson room.
For the ‘Stan Robinson’ room, we are looking for professional painters and decorators that are willing to give up their time for free to redecorate the room. If you feel you can offer this appreciated service then please contact us via your fans rep.
Materials are in short supply so please bring with you any paint brushes, rollers, dust sheets and any cleaning equipment.
If you are unsure what to do please find Den, Mark or Ben who will be on hand to advise.
Thank-you and see you there.