Stafford Rangers are looking to recruit an Opposition Analyst to be part of their management team for the 2020/21 season. You will report to the 1st team manager and be required to attend each home or away game of the 1st teams next opposition, whether that is on a midweek or Saturday afternoon. You will need to build an extensive knowledge of all teams and players in the division and be capable of creating a players and teams database.
Main duties will include:
- Attend all opposing home or away matches.
- Produce team clips for review.
- Create opposition data analysis.
- Produce detailed pre-match analysis.
- Regular communication with first team manager and staff.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience working with analysis software.
- Competent using Excel & managing data.
- Drive and desire to learn and work within sports analysis and scouting.
- Knowledge of the Northern Premier League and other steps.