Sponsored Walk 10.00 am start from Stafford Rangers FC Football Pitch Centre Circle.
To register please request your sponsored form from the following e mail address:
If you would prefer to collect a hard copy it can be collected from the Stafford Rangers Office Ground on any week day between 10.00am and 2.00pm.
- Arrival – Please arrive from 9.30 for a 10.00 start.
- Venue – Make your way through the main gates and to the centre of the pitch.
- Donations – Can be provided by you to the Charity Staff on the main entrance either before or after you have completed the walk.
Charity T Shirt:
- We would like everyone taking part to wear our free T Shirt (Available for Sponsorship of over £20.00)
- When you register please request the size you require (Small/Medium/Large/X Large/ XX Large)
- This is our first Sponsored Walk event and is the vision of the late Jon Downing (Chairman of Stafford Rangers) who wanted the event to support all three of the organisations with whom he had most contact. MND Association, Katharine House Hospice and Stafford Rangers Football Club.
- We would be delighted if you would let other potential walkers know that they can register to join the walk with us.
GET IN TOUCH!
2019 Event Schedule
10:00 | Sponsored Walk
Sponsored walk starting from Stafford Rangers Football Club football pitch.
10:15-12:15 | Junior Football Tournament
Junior tournament organised by James Nation.
1:00 | Football Match One
Stafford Rangers Conference North Winning Team v Stafford Rangers Legends.
2:00 – 5:00 | Line Dancing
Line Dancing sessions in the main social club function rooms.
4:00 | Football Match Two
Celebrity All Stars v Sheffield Hallam over 50’s National Vets Champions 2018.
6:30 | Closing Ceremony
Speeches and closing ceremony in the Social Club function room.